Piranhas at the Pool
Join the Paradise Piranhas Swim Team as they embark on a journey to "Find Funds" to support their 2022 swim season.
Who: The Paradise Piranhas Swim Team
What: An outdoor movie event in which moviegoers can rest in the water of the Aquatic Park pool, or on the deck surrounding the pool, while the movie is projected onto a 30' movie screen.
Where: Aquatic Park, 5600 Recreation Drive, Paradise CA 95969
- Park in either of the two lots adjacent to the school or across from the playground
- Enter the swimming pool through the main gate
- Place a blanket or towel down on the pool deck to get comfy before the show starts
- If hanging on the deck isn't your vibe, bring a soft or inflateable pool float to enjoy the movie from the water. Lifeguards will be on hand to ensure safe water practices are enforced.
- Too chilly in the water? Take a break on the deck before heading back in. Too hot on the deck, take a dip to cool off before enjoying the rest of the show.
When: Entry will begin when the gates open at 8:00 pm. The sun is due to "set" at 8:40, which means a 9:00 pm showtime will be just right for our powerful projector. With a run time of 1 hour and 40 minutes, the show will wrap up just before 11:00 pm.
Why: The Paradise Piranhas and the Park and Recreation Department have been partners for many years in bringing aquatic recreation to the Ridge. Strengthening this partnership through fundraising assistance is a sure way to continue providing this valuable service to the Ridge for generations to come.
How: Support the fundraiser and the Piranhas by making a donation upon entry to the movie. No financial donation will be turned away - please contact our Recreation Staff if you would like to make a large donation(anonymous or otherwise) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or concerns, please call the front office at 530-872-6393