Current Job Openings:
- PRPD is always accepting resumes and applications. Please fill out the General Application, found at this link OR visit our office at 6626 Skyway during normal business hours (9:00 am to 3:00 pm M-F) and ask for a paper application.
The Recreation Department is hiring for the following positions:
- Recreation Coordinator
- Recreation Leaders
- Event Staff
- Do you have a specialty that you would like to share with the Ridge Community? Please read the introduction in this Leasure Manual and fill out the class Proposal at the end of the packet. If your class fits within our Strategic Vision, we look forward to working with you!
Below is a list of courses that we would like to offer and are hiring instructors to teach:
- Pickleball - course description coming soon
- Horse Riding and Equestrian Skills - course description coming soon
- Introduction to Mountain Biking - course description coming soon
- Bicycle Maintenance - course description coming soon
- The Citizen Scientist - course description coming soon
- Astronomy on the Lake - Are you an astronomer or an astrophysicist? If so, we have offered an event in the past titled Astronomy on the Lake - an opportunity to kayak Paradise Lake during the twilight hours followed by a lite meal and a tour(led by you) of the night's sky, complete with super cool green laser pointer. If guiding people through the night's sky sounds appealing, please fill out this application.
- Umpires - baseball and softball
- Swim Instructors
- Coaches - of which sports?
TO APPLY FOR ANY OF OUR JOB OPENINGS:
- Fill out the General Application below:
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.