Skip to main content


Current Job Listings:


To Apply For Any Of Our Job Openings:

  • Fill out the General Application below: 


and drop off at 6626 Skyway M-F 9-3pm OR email


Recreation Staff

PRPD has ongoing need for part-time recreation staff to work with youth programs and events.


“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at