“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRPD is offering 5 Part-time positions:
- 32 hours a week-(7:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Friday)--2 positions open
- Flexible part-time position for events (set-up & take-down) Friday-Sunday
- Opening shift of Paradise Lake (7:00am-10am, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
- Closing shift of Paradise Lake (3pm-sunset, Sat & Sunday Evenings)
Open Until Filled.
PRPD is hiring for this temporary seasonal Ice Rink 2021-2022
- Ice Rink Supervisors
- Ice Rink Cashiers
- Ice Rink Attendants
- Ice Rink Maintenance & Security
Open until Sept. 20th, 2021
*will train for the various positions applied for based on resume or experience*
PRPD has ongoing need for part-time recreation staff to work for youth programs.