- Evening/Moonlit Paddle: enjoy the magical mix of paddling, watching the sun set, and the moon rise on the local flat water. (ACA level 1)
- Sacramento or Feather River Wildlife Ecotour: Join Dan Efseaff, a restoration ecologist and ACA instructor, as we paddle, explore, and learn about the rich natural history of the local rivers. We'll explore riparian forests, view wildlife, and paddle through waves and small rapids to keep paddlers busy between gentle pools. Class location will depend on river conditions.
- Whitewater Classes: (River Kayak) RK1 Get started on the right path on becoming a whitewater kayaker, in RK1 we will cover basic strokes and concepts.
- Quickstart Kayak: a workshop geared in the introduction to paddling a kayak. We will provide the equipment to get you out on the water.
- Beginning Touring Kayak: the perfect kayaking introduction for recreational or sea kayakers. We will guide you through the skills and safety that you will need to become a proficent kayaker.
- Intermediate Touring Kayak: building from the Beginning touring class, this class will introduce more advanced techniques, such as bracing, edging, and especially rescues. (ACA Level 3)
If you are interested in any of the classes listed above, please click on Kayak Class Registration for more information, location of the classes and pricing.